WisCouncil is a nationally recognized educational council for academic and clinical educators in Wisconsin. WisCouncil makes the important connection between quality academic education and quality clinical education.
- To provide a general forum at the state level for academic and fieldwork educators and students.
- To develop and maintain general occupational therapy educational standards.
- To encourage and facilitate communication and coordination of academic clinical education.
- To provide educational opportunities for both clinical and academic educators, especially fieldwork issues.
- To serve as a communication link in education matters between local, state, and national educational and occupational therapy organizations.
WisCouncil meets in the spring and the fall to discuss important OT issues, timely topics of concern and to provide beneficial educational opportunities. Meetings are held on a rotating basis between academic institutions to encourage statewide participation and effective communication. Contact any OT program director, or call WOTA for more information or to be placed on the WisCouncil mailing list.
Occupational Therapy Programs in Wisconsin
Fox Valley Technical College
Mount Mary College
Madison Area Technical College
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
Milwaukee Area Technical College
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Western Technical College
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College